Seven Hills College of Pharmacy(SHCP) was started in 2007 as an institution exclusively specialized in Pharmacy Education by Global Vision Educational & Welfare Society (Reg.No.296/2005), a non-profit organization registered under the Registration of Societies Act with the Registrar of Societies, Balaji Registration District.
The College has been carefully launched & nurtured by its founders & visionaries Shri M. Venkatrama Raju & Shri M. Niranjan Babu, who have been learned educationists themselves. Presently the College is offering B.Pharmacy & M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Pharmacology and Pharm.D, Pharm.D (PB) Courses SHCP is a one-stop solution for all the higher education & research requirements of Pharmacy students.
Seven Hills College of Pharmacy would venture to become a model institution with highest standards of academics in Pharmacy education & research with a strong orientation towards the real-world industry to make the students rife with theory as well practical experience to be industry-ready and worthy / skillful human resources.
SHCP would specialize in training & research in Pharmacy by offering the courses like B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy & Pharma-D. Efforts would always be made towards research orientation, new drug discovery, production, dispensing and all other verticals of the Pharmacy Industry.
Approvals & recognitions:
- Seven Hills College of Pharmacy is approved by All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi vide F.No.AP055/NDEGP/2005;
- Approved by Government of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, AP vide GO MS No.106 of 2007;
- Affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Anantapur, AP; Procds No. A2/Affi-New/Seven Hills CP/2007
- The B.Pharmacy Course of Seven Hills College of Pharmacy is approved by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi vide Sl.No.35/663.
- Pharma-D Course is approved by Pharmacy Council of India vide Lr.No. 50-663/2011-PCI
- Accredited "A" Grade by NAAC
- Accredited by NBA (U.G)