Program Educational Objectives (PEOs): B. Pharmacy
The objectives for the B. Pharmacy degree are to
· provide a proper foundation in pharmacy and pharmaceutical skills;
· provide the dispensing and formulation experiences that are part of pharmacy programs;
· prepare graduates for continued education in pharmacy;
· prepare graduates to apply problem-solving, communication, and reasoning skills, and to have an understanding of advanced technologies in formulation and dispensing of pharmacy and
· provide a broad-based education that extends beyond the bounds of technical competence.