FUNCTIONS OF COMMITTEE:
The Institution provides financial aid to needy students from the resources of the management, besides the scholarships from the Government.
Criteria for scholarships:
- Above 75% attendance
- Exemplary behavior
- Good performance at Internal Assessment/University exams
- Economic status of the parent/guardian
The committee may recommend for any of the following concessions based on the above criteria.
- Hostel fee, full or partial
- Monitory concession for Dress, full or partial
- Partial / complete reimbursement of fee.
- Other living expenses
- The Committee should quantify the concessions into money in their recommendations to the principal
- The Institution provides financial aid to at least 5% of the general students (excluding the scholarship to SC/ST students)
- Student receiving any other Government scholarship is not eligible.