An SC/ST Cell is to be constituted with faculty from the same social group to monitor and ensure the equity and access on all curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular matters.
- The students belonging to SC/ST get Govt. free ships / scholarships as per rules. Norms laid by Govt. in this regard are to be scrupulously followed.
- Students belonging to these categories are to be helped by Book Bank in the library.
- Special attention in the classes by faculty.
- Bridge courses, computer literacy classes, Remedial courses etc are to be conducted to the needy students
- The performance of these students have to be monitored
- Access to admissions is to be provided in Govt. quota of seats as per the reservation policy of the state Govt.