Content - Institute Innovation & Incubation Cell
Innovation Cell was established in 2020 to systematically foster the culture of Innovation amongst all Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). The primary mandate of IIC is to encourage, inspire and nurture young students by supporting them to work with new ideas and transform them into prototypes while they are in informative years. A network of these IIC’s will be established to promote innovation in the institution through multitudinous modes leading to an innovation promotion eco-system with in the campus.
- To systematically foster the culture of Innovation.
- The main objective of IIC at SHCP is to encourage, inspire and nurture young students by supporting them to work with new ideas and transform them into prototypes while they are informative years.
- To create a vibrant local innovation ecosystem.
- Start-up supporting mechanism’s
- Prepare institute for Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements Framework.
- Establish function ecosystem for scouting ideas and pre-incubation of ideas.
- Develop better cognitive ability for technology students.
Functions Of IIC:
- To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities prescribed by Central MIC in time bound fashion
- Identify and reward innovations and share success stories
- Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ interactions with entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators
- Network with peers and national entrepreneurship development organizations
- Create an Institution’s Innovation portal to highlight innovative projects carried out by institution’s faculty and students
- Organize Hackathons, idea competition, mini-challenges etc. with the involvement of industries