Program Educational Objectives (PEOs): B. Pharmacy
Upon completion of the program, graduates shall
· Discharge the Professional roles of pharmacists with adequate understanding of their responsibilities as needed in this multidisciplinary health care system.
· Plan, design, execute, stimulate experiments and provide solutions related to drugs and dosage forms.
· Integrate the knowledge base of pharmaceutical services and practice for better design of drugs and dosage regimen.
· Communicate effectively to other health care providers and patients with professional standards, ethics and social responsibilities.
· Become a lifelong learner to absorb new technologies and thus offer leadership role in the profession.