SEMINARS / CONFERENCES
Seminars / Conferences
- Mr. Ammi Reddy Adapa, General Manager, Srivar Pharma Private Limited. Tirupati
- Dr.J.N.Suresh, M.Pharm.,Ph.D, Professor and Principal, Narasaraopet Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Guntur
- Dr.Ramesh Babu., M.Pharm., Ph.D
- Professor. Chebrolu Hanumaiah Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Guntur
- Prof. M.Purushothaman, M.Pharm.,Ph.D, Professor and Principal, Scient Institute Of Pharmacy Hyderabad
- Dr. Panchumarthy Ravisankar M.Pharm.,Ph.D, Professor, Vignan Pharmacy College, Vadlamudi, Guntur
- Dr. P. Srinivas Prasanna M.Pharm.,Ph.D, Professor & Principal, M.L College of Pharmacy. Singarayakonda
- Special Invitees: Dr. G. Ramanaiah, Dr. Ram Babu, Dr. A Elphine Prabhakar and Dr Kumaran R
- No.of students participated: 430
- Oral/posters presented: 169
2017ISPOR- 2nd International Conference on Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research
Date: : 21st & 22nd April 2017
- Mr. Prasad R. Tirunagaru. M.Pharm, M.Sc, RPh, Lt Colonel US Army
- Dr. Shalini S, M.Pharm, PhD. AIMST University, Malaysia.
- Dr. Sriram Shanmugam. M. Pharm, Ph. D, College of Pharmacy, Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Coimbatore
- Prof. Dr. David Banji. M. Pharm, PhD, Raghavendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research RIPER, Anantapuramu.
No.of students participated: 350
Oral/posters presented: 178
2016One day workshop on Pharmacovigilance and Reporting of Adverse Drug Reactions
Date: : Dec 2016
- Dr. K Umamaheswar Rao, Professor, SVIMS
- Dr. V. Sathyanarayana, Medical Superintendent, SVIMS
No.of students participated: 90
2015One Day Teaching Seminar on Emerging Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences ( ETPS-2015).
Date: : 02 MAY 2015, Saturday
- Dr.V.Ravichandran,M.Pharm, Ph.D, VELS University,Chennai.
- Dr Jayachandra Babu, M.Pharm, Ph.D , Auburn University, Auburn, USA.
- Dr.V Venugopal, MD, Ph.D, North Dakota Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute– Kanchipuram.
- Dr. S. Annadurai M.Pharm, PhD, F.I.C, Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore.
No.of students participated: 270
Papers/posters presented: 68
2014Pharmacy Practice Repeat Module Advance Learning Series – 5 (In association with IACP- Chennai and Other Pharm D Offering Colleges of Tirupati).
Date: 18th December to 20th December 2014
- Prof Krishna Kumar, Howard University, Washington.
- Prof. Sara McBane, University of California,
- Prof Wendy Brown, North Dakota State University School of Pharmacy
No.of students participated: 300
2014Regional Seminar on Pharm D – Present and Future in India & Abroad.
Date: 7th March, 2014
- Prof. Vijaya Raghavan, Bellevue Hospitals, New York, USA.
- Dr. T. K Praveen, Assistant Professor, J.S.S College of Pharmacy, Ooty.
No.of students participated: 150
Papers/posters presented: 55
2013One day national seminar PATIENT SAFETY & CADD-MOLECULAR MODELING IN DRUG DESIGN (PSCMMDD-2013).
Date: 5th April, 2013
- Dr. K. Soundararajan Garu,
Professor, Dept.of Electricals & Electronics,
JNTUA, Anantapur & OSD to Vice chancellor, JNTU-Anathapur.
- Dr.M. Ravi Kumar, Senior applications Scientist, Schrodinger.
- Dr. MD. Afzal Azam, Head, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, JSS College of Pharmacy, Ootacamund.
- Mr.K.P. Arun, (Asst. Prof.), Department of Pharmacy Practice, JSS College of Pharmacy, Ootacamund.
No.of students participated:356
Papers/posters presented: 107
2012One day national seminar GLOBALISATION & ITS IMPACT ON THE INDIAN PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION & INDUSTRY in Collaboration with APTI, AP State Branch.
Date: 10th March, 2012
- Dr. E. Keshava Reddy Garu Controller of Examination, J.N.T.U.A, Anantapur
- Dr. William Carey M. President, APTI. AP state branch.
- Dr. Vinay Rao, Vice president – Formulation Dept. Aurobindo Pharma Research Center, Hyderabad.
- Dr. Sumathi Rao, Vice president – AR&D Aurobindo Pharma Research Center, Hyderabad.
- Mr Vimeshwar , Incharge QA & QC- STRIDES Arco Lab Limited, Bangalore
No.of students participated:300
Papers/posters presented: 105
Date: 28th March 2011
- Prof.T. V Narayana, Chairman, IPA, Education Division, Mumbai
- Dr. B. Durai Swamy, Department of Pharmacognosy, JSSCP, Ooty
- Shri KS Bhatt, Vice-President(Analytical), STRIDES Arco Lab Limited, Bangalore
- Shri Ch. Sathya Srinivas, Vice-President, STRIDES Arco Lab Limited, Bangalore
- Dr. K. Gowtham Rajan, Department of Pharmaceutics, JSSCP, Ooty.
- Dr. KVSRG Prasad, Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology, SPM University, Tirupati.
- Dr. R. Nagarju, Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology, SPM University, Tirupati.
No.of students participated: 700
Papers/posters presented: 216