PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOS): B. PHARMACY
- Upon completion of the program, graduates shall
- Discharge the Professional roles of pharmacists with adequate understanding of their responsibilities as needed in this multidisciplinary health care system.
- Plan, design, execute, stimulate experiments and provide solutions related to drugs and dosage forms.
- Integrate the knowledge base of pharmaceutical services and practice for better design of drugs and dosage regimen.
- Communicate effectively to other health care providers and patients with professional standards, ethics and social responsibilities.
- Become a lifelong learner to absorb new technologies and thus offer leadership role in the profession.
To be a core for brilliance in Pharmaceutical sciences for education, training, collaborative research and ethical learning with a focus on universal health care arena.
- Imparting value-based quality education in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- To produce self-motivated, self-reliant and socially perceptive budding pharmacists well-versed with the knowledge of Industry, Academia and Research areas.
- Provide quality education with contemporary research facilities.
- Expand research deeds in new ways and emerging fragments.
- To develop Industry-academia connects to fill the space between academia and industry.
- To inculcate students drug testing insights by training them in regulatory aspects.
- To turn out adequate skilled graduates in pharmacy profession.