Seven Hills College of Pharmacy (SHCP) was started in 2007 as an institution exclusively specialized in Pharmacy Education promoted by Global Vision Educational & Welfare Society (Reg.No.296/2005), a non-profit organization registered under the Registration of Societies Act with the Registrar of Societies, Sri Balaji Registration District.
The College has been carefully launched & nurtured by its founders & visionaries Shri M. Venkatrama Raju & Shri M. Niranjan Babu, who have been learned educationists themselves. Presently the College is offering B.Pharmacy & M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis & Pharmacology and Pharm.D, Pharm.D (PB) and Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences. SHCP is a one-stop solution for all the higher education & research requirements of Pharmacy students.
Seven Hills College of Pharmacy would venture to become a model institution with the highest standards of academics in Pharmacy education & research with a strong orientation towards the real-world industry to make the students rife with theory as well practical experience to be industry-ready and worthy/skillful human resources.
SHCP would specialize in training & research in Pharmacy by offering courses like B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy & Pharma-D. Efforts would always be made towards research orientation, new drug discovery, production, dispensing, and all other verticals of the Pharmacy Industry.
Seven Hills College of Pharmacy is approved by
- All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi vide F.No.AP055/NDEGP/2005
- Government of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, AP vide GO MS No.106 of 2007;
- Awarding University: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University - Anantapur (JNTUA), AP; Procds No. DAAO/A2/SHCP-CQ-Autonomy/2020
- B.Pharmacy Programme is approved by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi vide Sl.No.35/663.
- Pharma-D Programme is approved by Pharmacy Council of India vide Lr.No. 50-663/2011-PCI
Seven Hills College of Pharmacy is
- Accredited "A" Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore.
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) for U.G (B.Pharmacy) programme.
- Ranked 50th under Swachh Institute by Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD), New Delhi.
- Ranked by National Institute of Ranking Framework (NIRF), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India with a band of 76-100 for the Year 2019-20.
- Approved "Autonomous Status" by University Grants Commission, New Delhi & Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University - Anantapur, Ananthapuramu.